The relocation of your Business Telecommunications equipment is a major undertaking. There are hundreds of little details that must be considered and deadlines that have to be met on time to make sure that disruption to your business is minimal. Part of this process includes ensuring that your telephone and computer systems are installed correctly and on time. #1 Computer Solutions can help reduce the headaches and anxiety involved with relocating your business telecommunications systems whether it be within your building, across town, or across the country.
As a CEO, CIO, CFO or Facilities Director who is preparing for a new facility, there are many details to work through. How to make the best use of my new space? Do we lease or buy furniture? Do we really need a cappuccino machine? Yet the heart of most of today’s business is based on technology, not the right chair or cup of coffee.
The following are some of the critical infrastructure needs of a technology-friendly facility which you should consider.
Whether you're designing a computer room or just a new office space, there are some basic Information Technology (IT) infrastructure items you should consider to support your organization. We have found that there are four main building blocks in planning a technology-friendly facility: Space Planning, Electrical Requirements, Cabling, and Technology Transition. Our consultants have years of experience in planning, designing, procuring, and operating overall telecommunications and/or network systems which includes the responsibility for installation, maintenance, repair, operation, and modification of varied telecommunications equipment and systems.
Moving to a new facility is an excellent time to incorporate new technology. #1 Computer Solutions has coordinated sophisticated voice, data and video networks and managed the installation of PBX/Voice Mail & Network Systems, servers, routers, CSU/DSU's, and voice/data switches utilizing the in-house staff in many situations.
#1 Computer Solutions helps clients plan for and implement the transition of mission-critical IT and telecom systems. We work with your Facilities & IT Departments, architects and engineers to design technologically-advanced IT Infrastructure designed for current & future technology systems, IT &Telecommunications Rooms & Services, data centers, server rooms and critical network systems.
These relocation services can be used separately or in combination depending on your specific and unique needs. #1 Computer Solutions will work with you to determine the best course of action and help to make your telecommunications system move a less hectic experience.
The following is an overview of the typical activity #1 Computer Solutions engages in to relocate an Enterprise to new facilities. This is a generic overview and not intended to be a definitive scope of work for any particular client or project. The Relocation Management Methodology utilizes our company's design and management processes.
The following 'Design Phase' activities represent general tasks that are carried out by #1 Computer Solutions for business and technology relocations.
We work with facilities and IT organizations to bridge the gap between them, to minimize the disruption to your companies operations while completing the office relocation project on time and within your budget constraints. We take the headaches out of relocating your business's technology systems. Our experienced consultants will work with your Corporate Facilities organization to plan, organize and execute a smooth and trouble-free move. Our Senior Project Managers monitor construction schedules, coordinate vendors and staff to minimize interruptions to your business and ensure you are operational as scheduled. #1 Computer Solutions can help support the office relocation of a single business site, from a small startup looking for their first office to a large multi-national company planning an entire campus - everything from individual desktops and peripherals to large server rooms and data centers.
Business Relocation and Information Technology Relocation Management and Vendor Management for Office Relocations, look no further - you've found the best. We offer turn-key project planning and project management services for business relocations across the USA.
We focus on five key areas of the relocation process:
1. Relocation Project Management - Managing and coordination every aspect of your move from A-Z.
2. IT Infrastructure Design and Planning - Relocation Consulting - Cabling - Network Design, Telecommunications equipment and network services, Communications Rooms Design and Specifications, Data Centers, Operations and NOC facilities, Etc. Helping you create a logical systematic process for your move. Developing everything from budgetary numbers to critical vendor requirements, bid administration and vendor selection processes vital to a successful move.
3. Technology Relocation Planning and Consulting Services - Helping you create a logical systematic process for the relocation of your Computers, Servers, Network and Telecommunications equipment and services. Developing everything from budgetary numbers to critical vendor requirements, bid administration and vendor selection processes vital to a successful move.
4. Telephone and Voice Mail Relocation Planning and Consulting Services - Helping you create a logical systematic process for your move. Developing everything from budgetary numbers to critical vendor requirements, bid administration and vendor selection processes vital to a successful move.
5. Relocation Consulting - Helping you create a logical systematic process for your move. Developing everything from budgetary numbers to critical vendor requirements, bid administration and vendor selection processes vital to a successful move.
6. Trusted Professional and Vendor Resources - Maintaining a resource base of consistent best-of-class vendors and professional resources worldwide for our clients' use. Whether you're opening a new office, relocating an existing one, or managing the day-to-day moves in your current office, we can provide you with the right resources and expertise for your needs.